Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Veggie Shrimp Wraps

Veggie Shrimp Wraps

Ingredients:
2 cups stir fry mix of choice
3 Tbs teriyaki sauce
4 large lettuce leaves
16 baby shrimp
Veggie shreds cheese (optional)
salt and pepper to taste

Saute the baby shrimp until browned (8-12 minutes)
Cook stir fry mix on frying pan (8-12 minutes)
Mix in 2 1/2 Tbs of teriyaki sauce while it is cooking.
Once cooked place a large spoonful of stir-fry on each lettuce leaf. Add 4 shrimp on each leaf. Drizzle  teriyaki sauce as needed on top. Add optional veggies cheese. Roll it up like a lettuce burrito and enjoy!!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this veggie Shrimp Stir Fry wraps. I like this one because I know it is good for me and I think my kids will definitely like it too. Keep on sharing!

    ReplyDelete